Monday, September 21, 2009

Emmy Awards: Thoughts From Around The World



I don’t understand the appeal of 'How I Met Your Mother.' It must be just a show about 5-year olds, right? And don’t you already know the answer after the first episode? No suspense or drama at all. Waste, yaar.
- Sunil, India


I was sorely disappointed when 'Top Chef' didn’t win Best Reality-Competition Program. That was by far my favorite show on Animal Planet.
- Arnel, Philippines

Doctors are a wonderful thing. Doctors cure sickness and disease. And now, teenage doctors are even hosting the Emmy Awards. And my stupid son is studying finance.
- Hafeeza, Pakistan


I was extremely sad to see HBO's polygamy drama 'Big Love' go home without any awards. I really enjoy watching that show with my wives and children.
- Yusuf, Saudi Arabia


'Breaking Bad'? Best. Show. Ever.
- Jorge, Colombia


What is television?
- Syngman, North Korea


Jon Cryer won Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for his role on 'Two and a Half Men.' Funny, that also happens to be the description of the ideal Chinese family.
- Lee, China


[Source: Original Article]


Digg my article

No comments:

Post a Comment